A title image is the photo that appears below the title and above the body of the blog post on ACEs Connection.
We recommend adding a title image to any blog post you make because if your blog post gets shared on a social media website (such as Facebook or Twitter), then the title image is what will be pulled onto the post. Without a title image, Facebook and other social media sites will grab the first photo from the blog, which happens to be your profile picture.
- Choose where to post content -- on the ACEs Connection main site, OR in an ACEs Connection community.
- Click the big green Post button, toward the top right of the ACEs Connection main site, OR ACEs Connection community.
- In the pop up menu, click Blog Post.
- When the blog post form opens, type headline in Title box.
- Type text in Blog Post box.
- Click Add Title Image
If you don't have an image, we recommend searching pexels.com, a website with free stock photos to be used.
If your image does not meet the recommended size (630px wide by 420px tall), we recommend using canva.com to resize the image for free.
- Scroll down and click Publish.