1. Go to Your Name in upper top right navigation bar
2. Click Notifications in the drop-down menu.
3. To suspend all emails from the main site and all community sites you've joined, select the Settings box, check the box for Suspend All Email Notifications, scroll to the bottom and click on Update Settings. (Another way to do this is to scroll to the bottom of the next email you receive from the site, and click to unsubscribe.
4. To control the types of email notifications you receive from the main site (e.g., blog posts, calendar events), select the Follows Page, make your choices, scroll to the bottom and click on Update Settings.
5. To choose how to receive your notifications, go to Settings, and choose Email or On-Site Alert. Email means that notifications will be emailed to you. On-Site Alert means that when you sign into ACEs Connection, notifications will appear in your Alerts section, which you can access by going to your name in the upper top right navigation bar, and clicking on Alerts in the drop-down menu.
When you join ACEsConnection, you automatically receive the daily digest. If you want to receive only the weekly roundup, or neither the daily digest or the weekly roundup, click "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the email when you receive it.