Therapists can be challenged to know the right tools when working with families with trauma histories. Dr. Scott Sells, the author of Treating the Traumatized Child: A Step-by-Step Family Systems Approach, is offering a free webinar on using feedback loops.
Webinar: Convert Trauma Undercurrents Into Feedback Loops: How to Draw Out “Before” and “After” Feedback Loops for Your Clients
Date: Tuesday, July 24, 2018
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time
To register, Click here today!
The webinar includes:
• A free trauma playbook from a real case that illustrates the step-by-step process of converting undercurrents into feedback loops
• Video clips from an actual case that illustrate before and after feedback loop application
• Learning how Prochaska’s Stages of Readiness Scale is enhanced by feedback looks to instantly move a Precontemplative Parent (“just fix my kid”) to Contemplation (“it’s a family problem and we all have to change”)
• An Undercurrent and Feedback Handout to use with your individual child, family, or couple the next day at work
• Real Time Q & A Interaction