In less than a week, parents and caregivers for children impacted by early childhood trauma will be learning and supported at the Standing Strong Virtual Conference - Sept 13-15, 2021, hosted by the Attachment & Trauma Network, Inc. (ATN). This 3-day event is focused on helping those caring for children with developmental trauma, complex PTSD and attachment challenges learn advocacy strategies and focus on their own care/burnout needs now that their children are back in school.
Speakers are all ATN members and experienced trauma-informed parents and professionals. Sessions are scheduled during the middle of each day, to allow parents from across the time zones to attend. Recordings will be available through September 30, 2021.
- What Happened to Our Children: An Overview of Trauma & Attachment Challenges
- Advocating for Our Children at School
- "For the Givers" - Overcoming Burnout to Embrace Advocacy
- IEPs Gone Bad
- I Give Up...Now What? Exploring Alternative Schooling Options
- The Mindset of an Advocate
Each attendee will also have a Circle of Support that will meet each day of the conference. Attendees automatically get the option of joining ATN for free and continuing with ATN's online support circle.
Registration is open NOW and only $75.