We are thrilled to invite you to attend the virtual Leadership EDIT Summit on Friday, June 17, 2022. Along with our partners from around the country, our goal is to create a cohort of building and district leaders who are focused on creating equitable and trauma-informed systems.
Participants will leave the Leadership EDIT Summit with increased capacity to engage in transformative change within their systems. Additionally, our networking sessions will build a foundation for building and district-level leaders to consult, collaborate, and connect with one another.
This event is for:
- Building Leaders
- District Leaders
- Aspiring Building/District Leaders
- Community Partners
This conference includes keynotes, multiple breakout sessions and two networking sessions for leaders. Highlights Include:
- Opening Keynote: Mr. Jim Sporleder, Consultant and former Principal of Lincoln HS in Walla Walla, WA
- Closing Keynote: Dr. Lateshia Woodley – Assistant Superintendent of Student Support, Kansas City (MO) Public Schools
- Building Leader Networking Session: Led by Jim Sporleder, Consultant and former Principal of Lincoln HS in Walla Walla, WA
- District Leader Networking: Led by David Spellmon, Behavioral Specialist, HipHop Pedagogy Coach, Positive Archer Solutions