Offering 18.75 NBCC and ICEA credit hours, in the 3 day event, the Attached at the Heart Parenting Program Online Training provides child advocates and professionals with much needed insight into childrearing. The program provides specific tools to learn more about child development, neuroscience, positive discupline, and ACE's, PCE's and resilience.
An optional 4th day of training provides the opportunity for professionals to become Certified Attached at the Heart Parenting Educators, bringing this program to their own community. Certified Educators are provided access to the 10 module program, flexible teaching options, virtual platform for resources, and more!
Training and parenting program objectives include:
- improve pregnancy and birth outcomes
- improve parenting knowledge about child development
- increase parent confidence
- increase positive parenting skills, including positive discipline
- increase parental resilience
- increase levels of empathy toward children
- ensure healthy secure attachment
- prevent and mitigate child trauma
Learn more and register at: