We are pleased to announce the 2022 Called to Care Summit has an open Request for Proposals.
Since 2019, The Called to Care Summit has been designed by the community for the community. The 3rd Annual Summit is no different. This year’s Summit is a family-focused event centered on building community capacity to heal; highlighting families and their communities. Presentations will generate innovative ideas and share transformative wisdom and positive actions that address trauma, healing, and hope in New Orleans. Attendees of the Summit will leave with a personal toolkit to employ. These toolkits will restore hope and aid in healing within their homes and community.
Summit + Proposal Format:
The Summit will take place from 10 am to 4 pm on Saturday, October 22nd, 2022, in the heart of New Orleans. It will be a full day of discourse, instruction, and hands-on learning The target audience is families & community members invested in hope and healing, healers, and reps from community-based organizations. Children are welcomed and will likely be in attendance. Presenters should plan accordingly.
Presentations must be at least fifteen minutes and are not to exceed one hour. Proposals must demonstrate:
- deliverable outcomes for objectives
- capacity to generate hope & healing in families and communities
- a commitment to trauma-informed care
- This RFP is open until September 19th, 2022.
- The deadline to request assistance with your proposal is September 12th.
- The 2022 Planning Committee of CYPB will evaluate proposals and make selections by September 29th, 2022.
- Applicants will be notified, and the schedule will be posted on September 30th, 2022
Interested in learning more?
- Review the 2022 Called To Care Summit RFP Application for a closer look at the agenda, content suggestions, and application guidelines.
- Check out the 2021 Virtual Summit and materials.
- Read the 2020 Called to Care toolkit.
- Reach out to email@example.com, with additional questions. Use the email subject "Fall 2022 Called to Care Summit Proposal".