The Sunday clinic is open to any Yolo County student that is 12+ and their families. Students do not need to attend a DJUSD school.
- Sunday, May 16 from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- At Harper Junior High (4000 E. Covell Blvd, Davis, CA 95618)
- Administering 1,000 Pfizer doses
- Drive-thru (it’s not in the flyer but we will also take those that walk up or bike up)
- Sign up through MyTurn (https://myturn.ca.gov/), but we will also take those without an appointment
- A minor does not need to have their parent/guardian present but they will need a completed consent form to be vaccinated
- Here are the links to the minor consent form, which are also on the flyer
Associate Superintendent Student Support Services