Re-visioning Prevention: Exploring Systems Innovation and Best Practices in the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect
- SAY San Diego, San Diego
- Remote sites in San Luis Obispo County, Ventura County, Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County and Riverside County
- LIVE online from your computer
Implementing Effective Evidence-Informed Practices in Family Strengthening and Child Abuse Prevention Programs. Presented by Charles Wilson, MSSW, Senior Director of the Chadwick Center for Children and Families and Director of the California Evidence-Based Clearinghouse (CEBC)
- Increase your understanding of evidence-based models for preventing child maltreatment.
- Learn the difference between the California Evidence-Based Clearinghouse (CEBC) and the Title IV-E Prevention Services Clearinghouse.
- Explore ways to use the Protective Factors Survey to assess family strengths and identify programs to enhance well being.
- Engage with colleagues in an activity to enhance your ability to navigate and use the California Evidence-Based Clearinghouse (CEBC) resources.