This list, though not exhaustive by any means, is intended to help direct those in need to trauma-informed therapists. Below are links to databases that will aid in your search.
- The International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation: Find a Therapist
- Psychology Today: Find a Therapist
- Association for Training on Trauma and Attachment in Children (ATTACh) Clinical Referral List
- NeuroAffective Relational Model (NARM) Practitioner Directory: To learn more about NARM, please click here.
- The ATN Resource Directory: designed to help parents, caregivers, and other adults find resources for children, youth, teens, and adults, who have been impacted by trauma and have attachment challenges.