Mississippi will have a brighter tomorrow and you have a part in making it so. Be part of identifying and prioritizing hope-focused efforts in 2022.
Join us on MARCH 22 at the Mississippi Trade Mart, 1200 Mississippi Street, Jackson, MS 39202 from 10.00 to 3.00 to give voice and focus to areas most in need of hope this year.
For hope to flourish only three things are needed: realistic goals, strong pathways and the ability to maintain willpower.
How hopeful is Mississippi? Take this survey and aggregate results will be revealed at the Summit.
Mississippi agencies, non-profits, businesses, and organizations are experiencing the impact that is made when we collectively work toward common goals. Well-being goals within 7 focus areas will be identified and prioritized with follow-up collaborative work sessions throughout the year.
2022 Hope Focus Breakout Groups and facilitators:
- Child Welfare & Development (including Education) Judge John Hudson, Jurist in Residence, AOC
- Criminal Justice & Law Enforcement Judge Tom Broome, Rankin County
- Disability Inclusion Dan Hall, OnCourse Solutions & Dwight Owens, Still Standing
- Higher Education & Workforce Development Robin Parker, Central MS Development District & Carolyn Boteler, TempStaff
- Family Stability Shea Hutchins, Canopy Children's Solutions
- Mental & Behavioral Health Glenda Crump, MS Public Health Institute
- Faith Communities Bartholomew Orr, Brown Missionary Baptist Church