Minnesota Communities Caring for Children invites you to join us for a, 30-minute, family-friendly practice of resilience, Monday-Wednesday at 12:30 p.m. on Zoom.
Starting this week, we will continue to offer these practices live on Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays, and encourage you to view our archive of recorded sessions at this link.
Calendar: Here is what's on deck the week of May 4 - May 6:
- Monday 5/4- The power of subtlety; activating calm in the midst of crisis with Drake Powe
- Tuesday 5/5 - Centering Practice with Anela Barboza
- Wednesday 5/6 - Resilience Practice with Antonia Wilcoxon
How to Join:
- Join using a computer of smart phone by clicking this link: https://zoom.us/j/145915007
- Or join by phone only at: +1 312 626 6799 Meeting ID: 145 915 007
Please send Closed Captioning Requests to Becky Dale at BDale@pcamn.org.