Minnesota Communities Caring for Children invites you to join us in a daily, 30-minute, family-friendly practice of resilience, Monday-Friday at 12:30 p.m. on Zoom
Calendar: Here is what's on deck the week of April 20th - April 24th
- Monday 4/20 - I have, I am, I can with Becky Dale
- Tuesday 4/21 - Mind Body Medicine with Susan Beaulieu
- Wednesday 4/22 - Social Emotional Learning Practice with Peacemaker Resources
- Thursday 4/23- Centering Practice with Anela Barboza
- Friday 4/24 - The Power of Subtlety; Activating Calm in the Midst of Crisis with Drake Powell
We are living in a particularly stressful moment in global history, and research shows us that there are simple daily practices that can help us self-regulate and support each other – even in stressful and uncertain times like these. Each day we will practice some tool for calming our nervous system and integrating all the parts of our brain so we can be at our best in the challenges that we face. We will gather in community, share strengths from many cultures, and practice relationship building.
Please contact Becky Dale at BDale@pcamn.org in advance if you would like to Closed Captioning provided for a specific session.
Most past sessions have been recorded and can be found here.
Our staff has recorded a special invitation to you -- click here to hear us talk about Practicing Resilience! Or read the script here.