We’re excited to announce the next offerings in our on-going Trauma Informed Lancaster County Community Education Series: a special four-part series of workshops on Trauma Informed Leadership.
Several important notes about this series:
* Each session will build on the previous session(s) and the full course consists of attending all four sessions. Please plan accordingly.
* Seats are strictly limited and advance registration for all four sessions is required. When you register, please be sure to check the box next to all four session dates to register for the full course (even though the Zoom registration page says you can choose to attend one or more of the sessions – there was no way to change this verbiage on the Zoom registration site)
* Certificates of completion will be provided to those who attend all four sessions.
Sharon Allen-Spann, Leadership Development & Diversity Manager, City of Lancaster
Mary LeVasseur Dorman, Health Promotion Specialist, Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
Melanie G. Snyder, Trauma Informed Specialist, Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
The four sessions are as follows:
Tue Mar 28, 2023, Noon – 1:30pm
Tue Apr 25, 2023, Noon – 1:30pm
Tue May 30, 2023, Noon – 1:30pm
Tue June 27, 2023, Noon – 1:30pm
In this interactive workshop series, we will:
* examine the Six Guiding Principles of Trauma Informed Care through a leadership lens
* identify trauma informed strategies to address staff behavior / performance challenges
* discuss adaptive, trauma-informed leadership skills and effective implementation strategies for managing change and becoming trauma informed within organizations
* describe how trauma informed leaders practice and model trauma informed principles and practices
* through reflection/writing activities as part of this workshop, participants will develop a personal trauma-informed leadership guide
Full details, including registration link, are in the attached flyer.