ACEs Connection, we need your help! We are performing a research study to better understand the relationship between positive childhood experiences (PCEs), ACEs, and health outcomes in adulthood. All we need is 5-10 minutes of your time and your honesty to complete the following anonymous survey. With your help we can find a better way to combat ACEs and to support the development of children into resilient adults.
Just a little bit more about the survey:
- This survey is sponsored by the HOPE National Resource Center at Tufts Medical Center in Boston
- The survey is only in English
- Anyone 18 years or older can take the survey
- There is no compensation for taking the survey
- You can skip any questions you would prefer not to answer
- We will not be collecting any information that might identify an individual person
- We will be sharing the overall results of the survey on ACEs Connection!
Click here to take the survey!