The Rural Opportunity Institute of Edgecombe County is offering the Reconnect for Resilience Training -- normally offered at $295 per person -- with the cost waived for the April 6-2, 2021 training. s scholarships front grant funding.
Sign-up here: https://bit.ly/3m6FJIZ
- Date: April 6-9, 2021 (on Zoom)
- Time: 9 am to 12:30 pm EST
At this Reconnect for Resilience training you will learn seven skills and eight rapid resets to help balance your nervous system, manage stress, build resilience, and perform at your best! Please share this information with anyone who you think would be good to attend this free training!
- 96% of people have said this training will greatly help their ability to manage stress & better support themselves, clients and co-workers.
- Over 2,000+ people from Eastern North Carolina across schools, health, DSS, non-profits, law enforcement and faith have already attended and reported a great experience.
- Below the signature you will find the incredible training team & testimonial videos from past training participants.
The training is normally $295 per person, but there are scholarships to attend this training for free!
For more information contact Seth Saeugling ad the Rural Opportunity Institute. at email@example.com