In this new video PJI Director, Rachel Allen shares some exciting information regarding what you can expect at the upcoming Conference!
The Peace and Justice Institute at Valencia College, the Early Learning Coalition of Orange County, the Creating a Resilient Community Network and Title Sponsor, Orlando Health, are excited to invite you to register for the Third Annual Creating a Resilient Community (CRC): From Trauma to Healing Conference!
The CRC Conference hosts cutting-edge keynote speakers and convenes participants to continue to explore community wellness, Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs), and trauma-informed practices that can transform our region into one of prevention, hope, healing and resilience for all.
This year's two-day conference will be hosted through a new virtual venue experience! To view the conference website and agenda, click HERE.
General Registration (Closes April 19th): $120
*inquire for non-profit and group registration discounts: email@example.com
- 50% Discount: Half Scholarship
- 75% Discount: Student Rate Scholarship
- 100% Discount: Full Scholarship
Scholarship Application Deadline: Applicants who wish to apply for the above scholarships must complete the 2021 Conference Scholarship Application no later than Tuesday, April 6, 2021.
CEUs & Certificates of Attendance: CEUs and Certificates of Attendance are being generously provided by University Behavioral Center.
- Certificates of Attendance: All participants are eligible for Certificates of Attendance.
- CEUs: The following licenses are eligible for CEUs (Clinical only):
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work
- Florida Board of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Florida Board of Mental Health Counseling
- Florida Board of Nursing
- Florida Board of Psychology and School Psychology
Phone: 407-582-2291 (PJI Office)