Protecting Your Mental Health While Black in the Workplace is a five-part training series that prepares black professionals with the interpersonal skills to navigate against racism in the workplace, advocate against discrimination and lean into professional opportunities. This training aims to enhance the resiliency and leadership skills of black professionals so they can have improved professional and personal satisfaction.
Our workshop is designed to assist participants who are:
- Experiencing difficulties actualizing their goals due to an "archaic unconscious workplace"
- Looking to overcome imposture syndrome and develop their unique professional style
Ways Our Program Can Help Participants:
1. Improve coping skills in handling workplace stress caused by highly political environments, cultural shifts, dissonant team members, and workload expectations.
2. Gain poised interpersonal skills to manage difficult conversations
3. Confident in identifying and confronting micro-aggression and racism in the workplace
4. Feel empowered and comfortable in sharing their opinions and expertise in the workplace
5. Define occupational success and live a purposeful life that is productive – not busy and filled with gratitude, not toxicity.
Buy tickets at eventbrite
<noscript>Buy Tickets on Eventbrite</noscript> <button id="eventbrite-widget-modal-trigger-339636912147" type="button">Buy Tickets</button>
Ms. Ebony Davis serves as our Lead Consultant and is dedicated to building pathways for disenfranchised communities to move up the social, political, and economic ladder. She has over ten years of experience in project management, training, technical assistance, behavioral health, and working with high-risk populations. She is a graduate of the University of Maryland Baltimore County where she received her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and from the University of Southern California where she received her Master of Social Work and Master of Public Administration. Ebony comes with many diverse experiences including working with the Department of Defense, Federal Emergency Management Agency, YMCA, Crystal Stairs Inc., and the Office of the Public Defender. During her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling and dancing