We are excited to offer an online professional training in the NeuroAffective Relational Model® (NARM®), a unique and powerful approach for professionals who work with Complex Trauma (C-PTSD). This continuing education program is a psychoeducational training to support you in becoming more trauma-informed in your work.
This NARM-Informed Professional training is a psycho-education training designed for professionals working with Complex Trauma, such as mental health professionals, substance abuse and addiction counselors, doctors, nurses, other medical professionals, first responders, bodyworkers, educators, coaches, spiritual and religious counselors, and more. This trauma-informed, professional training is not appropriate for those solely seeking a personal growth experience.
Please note: this continuing education program is not a clinical or skills-based training; if you are seeking clinical training to become a NARM Therapist, please visit our Level 2 NARM Therapist Trainings. This program is also not a certification or licensure training. Upon completion of the training you will receive a certificate of completion as a Level 1 NARM-Informed Professional.
Before registering for this training, please be aware that your full attendance is a requirement during this training, unless we are informed of an absence ahead of time or in the event of an unforeseen emergency. Absence and/or lack of participation in this training will not only impact your own learning process, it will also impact the experience of other participants and the group learning process. So your attendance and participation is critical to the success of this training for everyone involved.
NARM Training Course Topics:
- Self-Rejection, Self-Hatred & Self-Defeating Behaviors
- Developmental Trauma, Memory & Personal History
- Spirituality, Healing and Personal Growth
- NARM Live and Video Demonstrations, Reflective and Experiential Practice
- Emotional Completion Process
- Working with Primary and Default Emotions
- Application of NARM's 4 Pillars for addressing Complex Trauma
- Connection: Our Deepest Desire and Greatest Fear
Online NARM Basics Training Training Schedule:
Training sessions will occur 8:00 am - 2:30 pm Pacific Time each day.
- Module 1: September 17 - 19, 2021
- Module 2: October 22 - 24, 2021
- Module 3: November 12 - 14, 2021
- Module 4: December 17 - 19, 2021
If you have questions about the NARM Therapist Training, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com