This training will illustrate the use of Functional Family Therapy in a variety of contexts including mental health, child welfare and therapeutic foster care. Using video tapes, and case examples the focus will be on the unique application of the core principles of FFT to complex mental health problems of young people.
- Participants will gain knowledge to show FFT’s ability to be both precise and “evidence based” while at the same time being family centered
- Participants will learn how technology brings family voice into the center of clinical decision making
- Participants will learn how FFT can fit in mental health, juvenile justice, child welfare, and foster care settings
- $100 before September 1st
- $125 after September 1st
- $50 Student rate
- For Groups 3 or more, contact us for special rate
Thomas Sexton, Ph. D., ABPP: Course Development/Instruction. Dr. Sexton is a model developer of FFT and is the CEO of FFT Partners.
Marta Anderson LCSW: Social Work CE Liaison. Marta is the Implementation and Quality Assurance Director of FFT Partners.
For more information or to register go to www.functionalfamilytherapy.com
For inquiries about group rates contact John Burek at email@example.com or 863-255-4654
*Optional to stay at hotel day before with FFT group rate