In this free presentation you will learn:
- Understand how ACEs increase the odds of entering the "prison pipeline"
- How to repair the effects of ACEs on inmates
- How toxic stress from experiences eats away at the brain, the body and the spirit,
- How it is passed on from parent to child (epigenetics)
- How practicing resilience can actually heal your brain and body to start to make you whole again.
Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) have lasting emotional and health consequences for children that can last into adulthood. The Trauma-Informed School creates an atmosphere of emotional and physical safety that mitigates the effects of ACEs. The Relationship Foundation introduces the Trauma-Informed approach, focusing on Relationship Education as an essential component of building resilience. These skills and knowledge can be applied in the family, the workplace, in schools, and in other applications.
This free webinar is part of a series that will cover subjects like:
- Intro to NVC (Nonviolent Communication)
- Intro to ACEs (Adverse Childhood Experiences )
- The Trauma-Informed Approach
- ACEs & Racism
- NVC Parenting & the Family
- NVC & Neuroscience
- NVC & Health Care Workers
- ACEs & Prisons
- AND MORE