PACEs Connection (pacesconnection.com), an ever-growing social network, connects those who are implementing trauma-informed and resilience-building practices based on ACEs science. The network’s 58,000+ members share their best practices, while inspiring each other to grow the PACEs movement. PACEs Connection is a fiscally sponsored project of TSNE (tsne.org).
The Director of Creating Resilient Communities (CRC) will lead all PACEs Connection’s efforts in CRC. S/he will develop and manage all outreach, partnerships, trainings and cooperative meetings. S/he will manage professional development scheduling, consultants, partnerships and presentations.
- Leadership- Attend weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings to report out on Creating Resilient Communities Accelerator program updates. Collaborate with leadership to identify state specific needs and interstate opportunities. Collaborate with leadership to enhance the Creating Resilient Communities Accelerator program. Advise leadership and provide solutions as it pertains to state level initiatives & strategies and community organizing & mobilization.
- Creating Resilient Communities Accelerator Program Coordinator – Coordinate all aspects of the Creating Resilient Communities Accelerator program. Facilitate learning collaboratives with Creating Resilient Communities Accelerator participants. Coordinate and assist with developing content for the Creating Resilient Communities Accelerator program. Develop and maintain effective communication strategies for all Creating Resilient Communities Accelerator events, services, and products. Collaborate with staff to create a pipeline for PACEs initiatives to join the Cooperative of Communities and/or engage with other paid services and products. Develop and maintain presentations and brochures highlighting the benefits and details of the Creating Resilient Communities Accelerator program. Utilize known education principles and stay up to date on new facilitation methods and techniques.
- Community Organizing Consulting – Develop professional development content focused on community organizing and mobilization for PACEs Connection followers and communities. Create three-tiered content (basic - non-members, intermediate - CMs, expert & consultation - COOP & paying members & orgs) content aligns with GRC and other relevant frameworks. Facilitate professional development workshops and provide monthly consulting to PACEs Connection communities and Cooperative of Communities affiliates focused on community organizing and mobilization. Collaborate with the Director of CQI to ensure quality of experience and content provided to all PACEs Connection followers and communities. Engage in professional development to ensure all content is innovative, research-based and evidence-based.
- Undertake other tasks that are consistent with the position, as assigned by the CEO.
We will consider exceptional candidates who demonstrate a strong combination of the specific qualifications and skills described below.
- Minimum of 5 years professional or volunteer experience in community engagement and/or community organizing. At least 3 years professional or volunteer experience in transforming communities.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent people skills, including facilitation, networking, organizing, and inspiring excellence.
- Detail-oriented and possess strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task, react and think quickly.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and involvement who has the initiative to proactively troubleshoot and identify potential problems and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to know when to seek clarification or assistance.
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful.
- Ability to learn quickly, to respond/react quickly to changing priorities and to be dedicated to completion of required tasks.
- Ability to build effective professional relationships with stakeholders including staff, board members, external partners, and donors.
- Superior computer skills (MS Office Suite & Google Suite, required); ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Must be committed to the work of building community and organizational resilience.
As an EOE/AA employer, TSNE/PACEs Connection will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, genetic information, veteran or disability status or any other factor prohibited by law.
TSNE/PACES strives to achieve excellence through a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment that embraces all of our individual and collective differences. Black, Indigenous, People of Color, Middle Eastern and North African, Bilingual and/or Bicultural candidates, and LGBTQ2SIA+ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. We value and honor the unique talents, learning styles, and lived experiences of each individual that enrich and strengthen our workplace culture, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.